Saturday, December 25, 2010
Wings up or Wings down?
AHA I knew it was always good to carry around my external hard drive, turns out, I had backed up all the dissidia files on my external harddrive a while back, and while looking through things today I found it. I think I'll pick up the Ex Mode of Ultimecia. I got a pose that I like, its close to the pose that she uses in the character information screen, but I raised her arms and made a new pose to avoid intersecting polygons, but the only question is Wings up or Wings down? Is the pose a good one, anybody have any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They both look really good! My suggestion would be wings down as it may be a bit more stable.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a really great job with all your Dissidia FF models, I wanna se all of them together, great work!!!
ReplyDelete@ Lizzy, I think I'll do the wings down, I think you're right about stability.
ReplyDeletevote down :D
ReplyDeleteFor stability I guess wings down would be good but for pure awesomeness I'd go with the wings up.
ReplyDeleteyeah I got some time before I touch that model again, I'll have to edit the model a lot. But luckily for the lower half of the model I can just follow Aaron's model of Ultimecia.
ReplyDelete