Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Setting some goals

It might be a little pre-mature, but of the models on the project list that haven't been started yet, I'd like to help out and eventually get these guys done.  I don't think cloud or squall will be that difficult to do, but you never know.

3 comments:

  1. no one unfold alternative costume squall.
    it ll be great if you build him.
    you 1st model exdead very complicated and many page.

    http://www.cgmodel.cn/
    check this website a lot of 3d model file.
    youcan get some L2 model from cgmodel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Squall will be cool. The thing with Exdeath and Golbez are that they are the tallest models in Dissidia (with the exception of Chaos) so I'm working on some smaller ones right now as well (Bartz and Trance Zidane).
    Yeah eventually I'd like to work with Lineage models, but I want to help with the Dissidia project. You're doing great with the Lineage models that by the time I finish the models I'm working on you and Ace will be finished with them! haha.

    ReplyDelete