Saturday, December 18, 2010

The holidays

I reprinted out Exdeath and was planning on taking him home with me to work on for the holidays, but forgot him, and realized it halfway on the trip home.  So it looks like any progress on him won't be made until after Xmas.
In the meantime though I plan on working on Tidus, I'll post pictures later, its been taking me a while and some of the building process lead me to make some changed with my layout of Exdeath.  I also plan on doing Bartz and Golbez shortly...

I've been excited about working on completing all the dissidia models out there. The other night I tried my hand at posing the .SMD for Chaos.  I got a pretty cool pose for him, but I think I'll work on some of the other models in the list on the FFPCblog.  I don't know how well the Exdeath treemode papercraft will come out.  I figured I'd do it as well since I'm doing the original, really it's just a swapped texture, but for some reason it shifts it on my model slightly but only on the boots.  Haven't figured that part out yet, but at somepoint maybe I'll do it.


Happy holidays everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment