6/1/2011 Update
I've repositioned the arms to be closer to the reference picture, it was laborious, but I think I'm getting a little closer. The hard part is getting the two right hands aligned to hold onto the sword.
older version
This is not in any way an homage to Captain Morgan :o)I started messing with the pose I have for Gilgamesh's EX mode, Right now I'm posing him with the default weapons, which in my opinion are a bit bright for the general color scheme of this model. I am considering pulling different weapons from the other characters. (mythgraven blade, tournesol, durandal, and great axe, and the masamune) Most of those are from the Vaan model. But these weapons are not as bright as the default weapons. I figured this way, once I build the multi armed sprite version of gilgamesh the two models won't be holding exactly the same weapons. I still need to re-position the arms so that the weapons don't end up hitting each other. and figure out how to design his base. (in the mean time imagine a rock underneath his foot. But I figure that I'd see if anybody had any opinions on the matter.
I started Dark Kain, I'm pacing myself with Kefka.
For some reason when models require me building small parts (fingers, faces, etc.) I lose my motivation, this is probably why I like big models. Either way, I've shifted gears to Dark Kain.
For some reason when models require me building small parts (fingers, faces, etc.) I lose my motivation, this is probably why I like big models. Either way, I've shifted gears to Dark Kain.



tremendos tus trabajos amigo! te admiro
ReplyDeletesalu2