Here are what I plan to do for Gilgamesh models. At least the true form and the masters creatures one, the purplish Gilgamesh I based off of Gilgamesh from FF12, however i figured it would fit since its a fairly defensive pose and would be representative of a scared person travelling the void. There are still some posing issues with the toes of the model to make him stand flat, but this is just to give you an idea. And of course the Reddish Gilgamesh is going to have some sort of stand underneath him to support his left foot. In all the EX model's of Gilgamesh I plan on having different weapons in all of his hands. These will probably be the only models I do after Kefka for the year. My schedule is fairly busy. (Amano's Gilgamesh is almost ready for release...) so I'm going to play it safe and just try to work on the Gilgamesh models.



No comments:
Post a Comment