I said I'd get him done this week, and here we are on Sunday morning and I present to you the Kefka Package.
Please mind the "Readme" file as well as the instructions for my advice on how to build this model. I really enjoyed making a hanging model. It definitely saves shelf space and looks cool rotating whenever the fan blows past it.
Heh thanks, I wanted to build Safer Sephiroth from ff7, but the files from ff7 have texture problems I'll probably have to move some textures from other games around to make a useful texture for the model...
ReplyDeleteBut I could definitely see myself making more hanging models.
muy bueno lubdar!!!
ReplyDeletegracias por compartir!
me lo llevo XD
saludos
oOOOH!!! Amazing! I've being waiting for this one to come out!! :D♥ Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteKatsumi-chan =^._.^=♥
I'm glad you like it so much. I'm thinking about making a stand for him... thinking about it...
ReplyDeleteI clicked the download link but it said the file was set to private and wouldn't let me download it. :( Could you please post a link that works? I'd love to build this.
ReplyDeleteShould be up and working again
ReplyDeletehi, great model you have here, i'd like to download it but im having the same problem with previous fellow anon :(
ReplyDeleteshould be up again
ReplyDeleteHi. It seems the file has been set to private again. Could you perhaps fix it one more time?
ReplyDelete