It was a difficult build, I'm not sure how helpful my instructions are, but if you've had experience building dissidia papercrafts then you should be able to build it. I mean I'm not a great builder and i was able to.
Hi! This is honestly one of the best papercrafts I've seen. It's anatomically balanced and I love the rock stand! However, would it be possible to remove the fold lines? I'd love to build this lineless. Great work!
Hy, I hope you read it :-D I would like to build Kain, but without the foldinglines. Could you send me a pdf without this nasty little things? :-D I would love to send you a picture when done :-D Here´s my adress: setzer_is_gambling@gmx.net. Name´s Jasmin :-D Thanks a lot!
Can anyone share the link for this? I am not seeing one anywhere and when I try to click on the Final Fantasy papercraft link on the profile, it gives me an error :( would love to make this for my boyfriend as a gift.
The model looks great. Can't wait to get started on it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for finally posting it!
It was a difficult build, I'm not sure how helpful my instructions are, but if you've had experience building dissidia papercrafts then you should be able to build it. I mean I'm not a great builder and i was able to.
ReplyDeletesuper cool!
ReplyDeletenice job lubdar :D
ReplyDeleteincreible modelo
ReplyDeletefelicitaciones!
The file can't be downloaded at the minute. Mediafire says it's set to private. =(
ReplyDeletePlease re-open the download to public, I would love to build this!!! :(
ReplyDeleteD: i want build this amazing model ;_; but the download link said is private u.u
ReplyDeletethe link is not aviable
ReplyDeletedownload link says its private, fix it pliz!! i cant wait to get started
ReplyDeleteI really would like to try your papercraft models but your account is set to private.... please open it up if you would... Thanks In Advance, Jer
ReplyDeleteThank You for making it public I can't wait to start.... Thanks Again.
ReplyDeleteJer
Hi!
ReplyDeleteThis is honestly one of the best papercrafts I've seen. It's anatomically balanced and I love the rock stand!
However, would it be possible to remove the fold lines? I'd love to build this lineless.
Great work!
Hy, I hope you read it :-D I would like to build Kain, but without the foldinglines. Could you send me a pdf without this nasty little things? :-D I would love to send you a picture when done :-D Here´s my adress: setzer_is_gambling@gmx.net. Name´s Jasmin :-D Thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteCan anyone share the link for this? I am not seeing one anywhere and when I try to click on the Final Fantasy papercraft link on the profile, it gives me an error :( would love to make this for my boyfriend as a gift.
ReplyDelete