Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gilgamesh


15 comments:

  1. hey, you like big models and you make them look really cool, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you, my fingers are too clumsy to work with smaller models!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome model.....btw where is link for download the PDO template? i really want make this model one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insane papercraft! Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graceful Gilgamesh really good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and Big one!
    Good job, can't wait to try it ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a wonderful job , I have been waiting for u to upload it
    but unfortunately the details on the parts of Gilgamesh are not clear!
    I mean the art on his body is not clear like the one u have made, can u fix it please 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure what you mean, I've just checked the PDF, and it the texture does not appear abnormal. If anything you can print directly from the PDO.
    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u for ur reply, but what is the PDO?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The PDO is the pepakura file in the Instructions folder. You'll need to get the pepakura viewer to see it. Its freeware, just search "pepakura" and it'll direct you to their site. The instructions.pdf I created is helpful, but I would say reading the PDO is a necessary supplement

    ReplyDelete
  11. yesss it works now
    thaaank you very much
    one more question,, is it ok to print it on A4 (180gm) paper, or do i need to use another kind of paper?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I arranged the layout on Letter; A4 is a different size, if it's bigger then it should be OK. whatever weight you feel comfortable building with. Send me a picture when you're done building him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sure

    thanx agian

    ReplyDelete
  14. The link is dead...

    ReplyDelete